Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Placating the zipper gods

OK I know I've probably gone on about this way too much now so I promise this will be the last.

I was thinking last night, the reason the zipper gods insist on making us believe that zips are hard to put in is because they feel neglected.  Think about it... when was the last time you looked at a garment and said "wow, that's a gorgeous zip"?  Never?  We see clothing and love the fabric or the buttons or the ribbon/trim/appliqués but the poor old zip just spends its day going up and down, only getting noticed when they aren't working properly.

So today I've found some zips which will make you say "wow, that's a gorgeous zip!".


Both from here
   From here

 From here

From here


From here

So there you go, zips can be fun and funky as well as being functional.






No comments: