Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let's get ready to rumble!!

In the LEFT corner, I give you... FAN


And also in the left corner, I give you... OVERLOCKER


Both are vying for the coveted position of ... POWER SUPPLY!!!!


MAY THE BEST ELECTRICAL DEVICE WIN!!!!!




Actually it was no competition really, the overlocker didn't even put up a fight.  It was so hot and muggy in the sewing room last night I only contemplated pulling the fan out of the socket for all of about 5 seconds before deciding that the fan wasn't going anywhere.  I did however need to finish the edges of my facings before sewing them in and rather than going for a regular overedge stitch I decided to go for something a little more fancy...



You know, its almost a shame to put them inside the dress where no one will see them, they really are quite cute.  And I think half the attraction was sitting in front of the fan cutting out those tiny little triangles, at least I looked industrious sitting there keeping cool.

No comments: