Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ideas needed...



Last one for today. I bought this gorgeous fabric last year. It is a piece of recycled kimono. I got it from kimoYES (kimo-no, kimo-yes, it took me a while to work it out) and its a sleeve from a child's kimono. The colours are so beautiful and vibrant. But its small, so it wont ever be a whole garment but will only end up being used for embellishments.

So does anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a pair of jeans for Chloe with the fabric peaking through in places. Possibly a short sleeve top with this material as the sleeves. I just dont know yet.

2 comments:

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Not crafty enough to make any suggestions but I absolutely love this fabric!

Lesley said...

I do - this one

http://www.craftymamas.net/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=157_187&products_id=944

I'm hanging out to make it and your fabric would be perfect