Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's always nice to have visitors...

...but it's also nice to get back into the old routine as well. There is something comforting about routine.

Back in Sept/Oct we had my SIL and her husband with us for 3 weeks. No sooner did they leave than we started getting ready for FIL and MILs arrival. They have just left (less than a week ago now) and we are starting to get back into the old routines of school runs and shopping. And no sooner will we be back into that routine and it will all be over for the year. Samuel finishes school on 4 Dec - YIPPEE!!!! I'm really looking forward to the school holidays.

This morning I only had Chloe with me, Samuel was at school and Alex at Kindy so I took the opportunity to have a browse around Spotlight. I ended up getting some awesome bargains. Remember the lovely red quilting fabric I used in Chloe's Cherub Outfit - $4 per metre (how typical hey!!!) so I grabbed a metre, I've still got lots of Cherub fabric so I thought I may as well. I even managed to pick up so really nice fabrics for the boys just for a change.

One range that I specifically went in to look at was the new Provincial range. I ended up getting the butterflies and the green scroll featured in the apron. Spotlight are certainly getting a better range of fabrics lately, you just have to look for them.

I've also had a bit of a spend up at Crafty Mamas recently. After seeing this to die for fabric over at Tas' blog, there was no way I was going to say no when I saw it for sale again at Crafty Mamas. And just while we are on the subject of Tas' blog, she was also the driving force behind my first foray into yesasia.com In fact, I ended up getting the Simply Chic one that Tas got plus one called Girly Style Wardrobe. I've also got another 20 books on my wish list for future purchase. And if hubby says anything I'm just going to say "Tas made me do it!!!!"

No comments: